We are engaged in presenting an extensive range of Threaded Inserts to our clients. These inserts can be developed exactly as per customer Drawings, Specification, Design, Samples & Requirements. These offered ranges are used in Instrumentation, Automotive, Telecommunications, and other Plastic Cases Assembly. Additionally, customers can avail these inserts in bulk quantities at competitive prices.Features:
- Superior strength
- Sturdy construction
- Dimensional accuracy
Brass Round Knurled Inserts:
- Threads as per International Go & Not Go Standards
- Deep Groove for maximum Pull Out Resistance
- Inner Diameter (I/D) after Threads with very close tolerance to prevent unnecessary flush to enter into the inserts
- Both blind and through inserts are available with no minimum Qty
- Instrumentation, Automotive, Telecommunications, and other Plastic Cases Assembly.
- Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Type (I) or
- Free Cutting Brass as per BS 249 Type (I) or
- High Grade Free Cutting Brass
- Any Special Brass Material Composition as per customers requirement
- In such cases the length of insert is very important for proper closing of moulding die. We maintain length of such inserts within tolerance of -0.05mm.
- Thread Size Starts from M1 to M50, BA, BSW, BSPT, and BSF & American Threads like UNC, UNF, UNEF, and NPT are also available as per custom requirements.
- Straight, Diamond, opposite diagonal etc. are the knurling options available to give solid gripping to Molding applications.
- Inserts with collar series provides Options to use Flange to make Electric Contact
- Opposing Diagonal Knurls provide excellent Torque Resistance.
- Vertical Undercuts in Tri Series Provides superior Tensile Strength
- Blind thread or closed bottom Inserts prevents plastic from entering the bottom of the insert.
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- BSW Threads (Inches)
- UNC, UNF Threads
- Any threads as per custom design
Length / Size:
- Begins from M2 or equivalent threads and upto any size as per custom design or requirement
Finish and Coating:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated or any coating as per customer specification.
- Production Capacity: 20000 Pieces Per Day